The Maserati of SUVs has been further improved with a range of new features for an even more thrilling driving experience.
• 0-100km/h in 6.0 seconds and 251 km/h top speed
• Extensive use of aluminium in chassis, body and suspension
• Ideal 50:50 weight distribution
• Lowest centre of gravity in its segment
• Double-wishbone/five-link suspension layout
• Air Spring Suspension with variable ride height
• Electronically-controlled Skyhook shock absorbers as standard
• Electric Power Steering enabling active ADAS
• Highway Assist
• Lane Keeping Assist
• Active Blind Spot Assist
• Traffic Sign Recognition
The MY18 Levante made its world premiere at the 2017 Frankfurt Motorshow with a new range strategy and an array of hi-tech features, including Electric Power Steering and the addition of new active functions to the existing driving assistance systems.
The car’s design combines coupé lines with interior space for five people, while achieving best-in-class aerodynamic efficiency with a drag coefficient of just 0.31. Complementing the technical sophistication and inspired aerodynamic design is an electric Air Shutter in the front grille.
The interior design features an array of innovative solutions in line with Levante’s SUV character, with an extra focus on sportiness in the new GranSport trim.
The dashboard and the central console are designed to accommodate the 8.4