The all-new 2022 INFINITI QX60 was reimagined from the ground up to help its owners “Conquer Life in Style” and delivers a powerful yet polished drive that matches its sleek exterior and serene interior.
Based on feedback from previous QX60 owners – INFINITI’s bestselling three-row SUV – engineers and designers focused on key areas to deliver a vehicle that empowers its driver in a range of real-world scenes ranging from daily commutes to family duties with a greater sense of ease, serenity, and comfort.
Conquering the daily commute
The rigors of the daily commute can be easier than ever thanks to a suite of technologies and refinements that make stop-and-go drive a breeze.
It all starts with the drive:
- Responsive, all-new 9-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters and Shift by Wire selector.
- Compared to its predecessor, the all-new 2022 INFINITI QX60 has a wider ratio spread.
- The all-new 9-speed automatic transmission uses a torque converter so the 2022 QX60 can accelerate even more responsively and with less noise.
- A low first gear delivers 60% more driving force than its predecessor, which enables more confident off-the-line starts.
- Taller upper gears enable longer cruises at lower rpm for more comfort and a quieter cabin.
- Enhanced INFINITI Intelligent All-Wheel Drive[i] with direct coupling engagement for improved stability when tackling wet roads, slippery or sandy conditions.
- Compared to the available system in its predecessor, the all-new QX60’s All-Wheel-Drive system cuts engagement time down from 0.3 seconds to nearly instant — in some cases even before you know you need it.
- Up to 50% of the engine’s available power (279horsepower/ 350 Nm from 3.5-liter V-6) can be redirected toward the rear wheels for more available grip.
- Active Brake Limited Slip systems can redirect torque from side to side to find the wheels with the best grip.
The interior experience in the all-new 2022 INFINITI QX60 delivers first-class accommodations in all three rows of seats.
- Available semi-aniline leather-appointed seats on the all-new AUTOGRAPH grade in the first two rows with quilted patterns inspired by ripples on a pond.
- Available climate-controlled seats that pull air across and away from the front passengers for more consistent comfort.
- Front-row passengers are treated to innovative zero-gravity seats.
- Available In-seat massagers in the first row with one of three preset programs (Lumbar, Relaxing, Refreshing) to soothe the day away.
- Embossed, second-row leather-appointed captain’s chairs exclusive to the AUTOGRAPH grade welcome guests with plenty of room.
- Enhanced ventilation with headliner mounted vents for the second- and third-row outboard seats deliver greater comfort.
- Available 17-speaker Bose® Performance Series audio replicates crystal-clear notes, no matter the source.
- Available heated-second row seats (outboard positions).
- All 2022 QX60s are equipped with an INFINITI InTouchTM3-inch touchscreen for infotainment, including wireless Apple CarPlay and USB-based Android Auto.
- Available wireless charging mat large enough to support an iPhone Pro Max makes keeping devices connected and charged easy.
[i] Intelligent All-Wheel Drive cannot prevent collisions or provide enhanced traction in all conditions. Always monitor traffic and weather conditions.