- New, exclusive, hand-built grand touring Bentley
- Bentley Mulliner Batur launches new design language for Bentley
- Celebration of Bentley’s iconic W12 engine, with more power and torque than ever before for extraordinary performance
- Endless opportunities for personalisation
- Natural fibre composites, low-CO2 leather and 3D printed 18K gold
- To be revealed at Monterey Car Week 2022 at
- 04:00 BST, Sunday 21st August
- 20:00 PST, Saturday 20th August
The Bentley Mulliner Batur – the next exceptionally exclusive, handcrafted and infinitely customisable grand tourer coachbuilt by Mulliner – will makes its global debut at Monterey Car Week this weekend.
The Batur is so much more than the successor to the extraordinary Bacalar – a run of 12 Barchetta-design Bentleys. Under the stewardship of Director of Design Andreas Mindt, it showcases an all-new design language for Bentley, with classic features from the past reinterpreted into new, cleaner forms that rely on the use of contrast to provide definition. This new Bentley design DNA will shape the future range of Bentley Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs), with the first to be launched in 2025.
Like the Bacalar, the Batur is named after a beautiful natural body of water. Lake Batur is an 88m deep, 16 km² crater lake in Kintamani on the island of Bali, Indonesia.