- Jaguar is moving closer to becoming a modern luxury all-electric brand, after more than 75 years of internal combustion sports car production
- Iconic 1960s racing Jaguar E-types inspire final limited-edition 575PS supercharged V8 F-TYPE ZP Edition, with two specially curated specifications by SV Bespoke
- 150 ZP Editions will be created during the final year of F-TYPE production in 2024
- Exclusive Oulton Blue or Crystal Grey paint colours, with contrasting interiors, mirror the limited-edition E-type Project ZP Collection from Jaguar Classic
- SV Bespoke enhancements include unique interiors, wheel finish, hand-painted racing-style door roundels, F-TYPE ZP Edition branding and ‘1 of 150’ commissioning plaque
- Visit www.jaguar.com/jaguar-range/f-type for more information on the F-TYPE line-up
Jaguar is commemorating the end of its internal combustion sports car lineage in 2024 with an exclusive limited-edition F-TYPE inspired by two iconic 1960s racing E-types.
Just 150 examples of the F-TYPE ZP Edition will be the last internal combustion-engined sports cars designed by Jaguar. These 575PS supercharged petrol V8 F-TYPEs feature specially curated interior and exterior details by the personalisation experts at SV Bespoke.
Rawdon Glover, Managing Director, Jaguar, said: “As Jaguar embarks on the boldest transformation in its history, to become a modern luxury all-electric brand from 2025, this is an unrepeatable celebration of Jaguar’s internal combustion sports car provenance.
“F-TYPE has captivated sports car drivers for more than a decade, just as the E-type did five decades before it. The ZP Edition is the ultimate celebration of that lineage, joining an illustrious roster of heritage-inspired collector’s editions including the 2015 Project 7 and 2020 Heritage 60 Edition.”
Two F-TYPE ZP Edition colourways are available, recalling the first race-winning ‘Project ZP’ E-types campaigned shortly after the model’s launch in 1961: Oulton Blue Gloss paint with Mars Red and Ebony duotone leather interior, or Crystal Grey Gloss paint with Navy Blue and Ebony duotone leather interior. Both feature Porcelain White Gloss hand-painted racing-style roundels on the doors and Porcelain White Gloss grille surrounds.