- The new paradigm for super sports cars: presenting the first Lamborghini High Performance Electrified Vehicle delivering 1015 CV
- Revolutionary architecture, with naturally-aspirated V12 engine combined with eight-speed, double-clutch transverse gearbox and three electric motors
- 13 drive modes, and all-wheel drive also available in fully-electric mode for the absolute driving experience
- Aerodynamics and design express the maximum synergy between efficiency, functionality and style
- Fully immersive experience for driver and passenger with the new Lamborghini Infotainment System
In the marque’s 60th anniversary year, Automobili Lamborghini presents Revuelto, the first super sports V12 hybrid plug-in HPEV (High Performance Electrified Vehicle). Revuelto defines a new paradigm in terms of performance, sportiness and driving pleasure from its unprecedented new architecture; innovative design; maximum-efficiency aerodynamics; and a new carbon frame concept. An output of 1015 CV is delivered from the combined power of an entirely new combustion engine together with three electric motors, alongside a double-clutch gearbox that makes its debut on a 12-cylinder Lamborghini for the first time.