- Amazon Alexa: Jaguar I-PACE now has Alexa1, enabling drivers to control navigation and music2, manage calendars, hear news, check the weather and control smart home devices3 – just by asking
- Seamless integration with Pivi Pro: Makes voice control simple and intuitive so customers can connect to more of their world – while keeping their hands on the wheel and their eyes on the road
- Interact with your I-PACE from anywhere: From checking your range to making sure the doors are locked, you can ask the Jaguar Remote Skill for Alexa. This is also available on all Jaguar models with the Pivi Pro and Touch Pro infotainment systems (UK and US customers only)4
- Premium Black Pack introduced: Enhances I-PACE’s visual impact and presence with combination of the Black Pack, new Gloss Black 22-inch wheels, rear spoiler and air suspension. Ostuni White metallic paint is also now available
- Alexa integrated across the Jaguar range: In addition to I-PACE, all new Jaguar models equipped with Pivi Pro will come with Alexa
- Made available from February: More than 55,000 existing owners of compatible Jaguar models with Pivi Pro will receive Alexa via a software-over-the-air update5
The all-electric performance SUV becomes the first Jaguar to feature Amazon Alexa voice control. Seamlessly integrated, it brings the familiar Alexa experience to the I-PACE and provides natural voice interaction with the Pivi Pro infotainment system’s features including navigation, media playback, phone calls, and compatible smart devices. Following its debut on I-PACE, all new Jaguars with Pivi Pro will come with Alexa.