- Design and technology pioneer in the tradition of legendary C 111 experimental vehicles
- Exterior: sporty interpretation of One-Bow design with high-tech references
- Interior: fuses lounge-like feel with super sportscar minimalism
- YASA axial-flux motor signals the future of performance electric drive
- Battery with high-performance liquid-cooled cylindrical cells
Mercedes-Benz presents a new sports car study. The Vision One-Eleven combines a highly dynamic design language with innovative all-electric powertrain technology. The supercar silhouette is characterised by skilful execution of the signature Mercedes-Benz One-Bow design that is a marker of its 21st‑century style. The development of this design underscores the positioning of the Mercedes-Benz brand, which stands for ICONIC LUXURY. Its technical highlights include the extremely powerful and highly efficient axial-flux motor developed by electric motor specialist YASA.